Sign in to follow this  
Cecilia Pallis

POLL: how many are getting the media_webkit_failure error message?

i'm just curious if anyone else is experiencing this. i have been using sl for almost a year now and i have been getting that message again. 7 or 8 months ago i got the same message but after installing and restalling sl it fixed the problem. well i've done that again about 3 times and i still get the same message.:matte-motes-angry: i've tried my firewall, the slplugin in the main file and just about anything else i could do to try to fix this. i really don't believe that it's my comp because it is only 6 mths old and it runs sl in high graphics. i just can't figure out why it was working fine and now all of the sudden i'm being annoyed by that message again. :matte-motes-mad:i even un installed and re installed quick time. i guess if anyone has some kind of solution i would love to know. and is there another type of plugin other than quick time that will work?:matte-motes-bashful:

I only get that problem with Phoenix including the latest one: 1.5.2 (1185), in Linux. I fix that with using older versions of the files in the llplugin folder. Other viewers which I do not have to fix are: Snowglobe, Singularity, Viewer 2, and Firestorm.

What viewers are you trying? Which operating system?