I can't seem to log in and I have purched $2500. Linden dollars but yet to have shown in my account

BadBoyBilly1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1 answer to this question

Hello BadBoyBilly. If you mean that you can't log in world, we have currently issues in world with Rolling Restarts. See: http://status.secondlifegrid.net/ and watch for updates.

For now, try to log in a different region like Smith or Lime. If you can't select a different region, in your log in screen give the command: Menu Me --> Preferences --> General Tab --> Enable "Show on login" --> OK.  After click the down arrow where it says "Start at" and choose <Type region name> --> Smith --> Login.

About your second question, if you don't get an error message, wait a little more because often there are delays especially if it is your first time you buy lindens. If eventually you don't get your lindens, depending your country call at the following numbers. They all toll-free numbers for billing issues and LL's support team is available 24/7.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

If none of those numbers are in your Country you can email to: support@payments.secondlife.com

Good luck.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4572 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.