Seeking clothing designer for specific outfit

Ariella Languish

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone! I am doing a custom machinima project about the values of meditation. The client I am working with would like the attached outfit for the avatar we created. It is modeled from Indian fashion and features baggy pants and a scarf over the shirt. We need as close of a replica as we can get (if possible) as this image. My budget is approx. $100 USD. I know that's not a lot, but we are running on a low budget. I would like to get this finished this week to present to the client. Let me know if you're interested or available via IM or private message. Thank you!  

original.jpg

Hi Ariella,

I let Zaara know of what you are requesting and after looking at this picture she says that in order for you to get a good flow in your machinima this outfit would be best made in mesh, which Zaara is still learning and would not able to do for you at the moment.

What she CAN do for you is use her current kurta set (which you can see at this link: http://zaarakohime.wordpress.com/2010/04/24/zaara-ethnic-kurta-sets) and recolor and base it on your design with shorter sleeves and a print like yours. However the pants will not be baggy and the dupatta will not flow as it does in your image. If this is something you are interested in, then please feel free to contact Zaara Kohime inworld to discuss it further. 

Thanks!

Hello Strawberry! Thank you for your reply- that is really helpful information. I think the slight variation to stick with what SL can do would be acceptable- such as not being able to make the pants as baggy. But let me check with the client and make sure the already made model style might be acceptable to avoid the retexturing job. I'll IM you in SL and get back to you with more information. .thank you! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.