Marketplace Won't Reset Checkout Items?

Mayalily

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For about three days now, Marketplace checkout WILL NOT let items be removed from the que.  IOW, the update quantity hasn't worked for me for about three days. 

I've already spent more lindens than I wanted too because of this problem, but then I was on a creative roll with my house and didn't want to stop mid-creativity, so I ended up spending and purchasing things I had actually changed my mind about simply because the cart will not update nor allow for removal of items, such as changing your mind.

It's been this way for days; any idea when this will be fixed, or if it has been reported?

Help, I'd like to checkout, but again right now I just found an item I'd rather have than the one in my que.  The item in my que will now NOT remove, and Marketplace checkout has been this way for days. 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Is this reported?  When will it be fixed? 

Hi Jacki,

It's working for you?  Allowing you to add an item and then remove with the update quantities button?

Mine hasn't worked since Saturday.  That's going on four days now.

I've spent too many lindens I didn't need to spend because of this, so I can't buy anymore until it gets fixed.

Why on Earth would it work on your end and let you use the update quanities button, but it won't work for me going on almost four days now...it's a complete mystery.

But, I'd like to get my house done, AND be able to change my mind!

ETA:  The message I get when I try to remove an item from my cart.  I keep thinking they are going to fix it, but no go yet.  I'm getting the following message for four days now:

So sorry to keep you waiting. We'll be right back!

We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it shortly.

Mayalily says:  Shortly?  It's been four days.  But, that's the message I keep getting. 

Emma Krokus wrote:

You may have tried this already - would reducing the quantity to zero ( 0 ) help at all?

Emma
:)

Will try this later too.  Thanks Emma.  It might work, but I've been able to use the update quantities button since I started SL, but not for the past four days.  Today would be the beginning of the 4th day I keep getting that message. 

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.