Underwear yes/no

Sasy Scarborough

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

With people all using different viewers these days, with no mesh you are liable to only see alpha layers. Often alpha layers can take as long to rez as regular so to the people around you it is possible you may appear naked. Will this make you consider wearing underwear more often than you do now, or have you always been a true layers person?

I'll wear it if I'm using a mesh item with an alpha layer underneath it.

When you highlight transparency, the alpha layer 'disappears' and whatever you're wearing beneath it is revealed.

I realize that the people who haven't moved on to mesh viewers yet, will only see some odd deformed shape instead of clothing on my avatar. I figure I should at least have undies on if they highlight transparency, too. :D

The only time my avatar doesn't wear underwear with clothing is when she is wearing something that never would be worn with underwear, such as a bikini swimsuit or a clothing intended for the bedroom.

It will be a while before I bother with Mesh clothes, but when I eventually do, I'll always wear something under it!

Good points Ceera, and that makes a lot of sense too, glitch pants kind of killed that rule of thumb for me a long time ago, I do and I don't, back and forth I go. Gala good way to confuse people, but a nude underwear set is fantastic for all the crochet and lace items. You get to allude to still being nude underneath but keep classy.

xoxSasyxox

I always wear, when appropriate.  It weirds me out to think my avi is walking around without undies, unless that's something I'm specifically aiming for to do.  I even hunt out low-rise undies for wearing under low-rise jeans, and I would kill to find a strapless bra with a very low back for a couple of dresses I have.  I'll even flop (pardon the pun) between two different shapes with different breast settings for wearing with and without bras... 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my skin is usually the last thing to rez anyways hehehehe

but yes i wear panties and sometimes bra depending on the top or jacket i may be wearing at the time..

i don't care if anyone else can see them or not..i know if i am wearing any or not and thats the important thing..hehehehe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.