how do I abort an SL pregnancy?

Magelle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

14 answers to this question

Congratulations!

If you would like to have an abortion, there are clinics in-world for this task. Happy Birthday Clinique is a great choice, because you can give birth, abort, check if you are in fact pregnant, even buy pills for fertility/birth control.

When you teleport in, u'll see a kiosk type stand. Click on that, it will tell you weather your pregnant or not. If you are pregnant, there's a poster on the wall above the kiosk thingy that says teleport to give birth/abort. TP there, then you will see different rooms for what you have decided to do. Since your aborting, find a door to your right that is not occupied, enter the room and sit on the table. When you have aborted the baby, a message will come up stating how far along you were, who was the father, etc.

***Be careful. If you wait too long without making a decision, a message will come like a titler stating that you refuse to have the baby (in so many words). I think this is for the women that get pregnant by that Alpha "male part" thingy. I went to support a friend, while we were waiting for an available room, a female TP in and her titler said she was WAY overdue and refusing to have the baby. She said she couldn't delete it, it was embarrassing, and it follows her everywhere so she stopped going out. So for those who think ignoring the messages means its not true, are obviously not sexing a 2011 SL "male part". No offense to anyone.

In conclusion, if you search for Happy Birthday Clinique, & follow these directions, you will have an successful abortion/birth. Best wishes to you, I hope this option works out well for you. STAY SAFE & Enjoy SL:)

***Footnotes: Average pregnancy is 9 days (symbolic to 9 months in RL). If you choose to keep the baby, it'll cost you 2-3 hundred Lindens. No, you will not have/grow a belly, unless you attach one. Every aspect of SL is imagination, "MAKE BELIEVE", so let's be real about this. This situation isn't like opting to be a "furry" or a "vampire" avatar. This is a social decision; everyone has sex at some point. I guarantee if some of these women go get checked to see if their avatar is pregnant, they've been pregnant forever. Maybe when your clothes don't rezz right, you look "gray" to most people etc, you will reflect on how many issues u've ignored because you "chose" not to FULLY participate. The best way to avoid this all together is to request for the male suitor to turn that option off of the "male part" he's using. PERIOD.

Thank you very much, tryinit. And for those laughing about "How Gullible SL users could be...there is a whole culture of SL game groups where the men score by how many [sL] women they can 'knock up' and the women score by how many babies they can make as raped prey. They don't "Do" the rape they hand out "Mama Alpa" devices in RLV owner/ownee. In that situation I used this set to insure that no collective points had been scored by my 'baby making apparatus', before gracefully resigning from that....game sim.

This Works: It's a "Mama Alpa" issue not a biology issue, in a D/s environment.

• Like 1

I think the questions are meant to be more along these lines:  I just spend $250 L on the HUD and now have a "make-believe baby" (of course,) by a total jerk in SL and even maybe starting to be controlling jerk with this SL Pregnancy, etc.   My question is can the HUD be reset or does another one have to be purchased.  

7 minutes ago, gynodoll2017 said:

My question is can the HUD be reset or does another one have to be purchased.  

you'r talking about a specific product made by another resident. People on the answer section don't know all what's for sale in this specific side of RP

You better ask in the group of that specific product, or contact the creator/seller

or ... read the manual

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2566 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.