Sign in to follow this  
SoniaStrummFan

I need a fuel script for a car!

Okay. Now I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I'm kinda desperate at this point. See, I'm working on a car in SL, and I really want it to have a fuel system. A script that lets it run out of fuel and a way to refuel the car and a way to check how much fuel is left. I know this is asking for a lot, but I'm looking for someone that can write the script I need. I never have any money in SL, so I'm kind of looking for someone who just likes to write scripts and will help me for free... like I said; desperate:( I'm trying to make the script on my own, but it isn't going too well, so I'm hoping to find a builder out there in SL of the forums that is willing to assist a resident in need. I can sort of build, but not script. I apologize if this counts as begging. I literally know nothing about how to write a script, so I'm really in a bit of a bind right now. If anyone out there can write this script, I would be SO greatful you have no idea.

p.s. - Please only reply if you are willing to write this script. Um... I didn't mean for that to sound rude if it did:(