When i wear an item, my boxed clothing comes off???

DaynaG

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello....i dont really know how to explain this but i need serious help....You know in your inventory you have oictures next to the item and you get a picture of an orange box, tshirt,pants,skirt etc...well if i click wear on anything at all in my inventory and im wearing something with the orange box symbol....they all get detached from my outfit...so i have to click add if im ever going to wear anything and i don't know why its doing it....and when it shows what im wearing even if i am definately wearing a orange box item it doesnt show that im wearing it in my what i am wearing bar but it does on my avatar....aznd if i save an outfit it doesnt save the orange box symbol items in it....i dont know whats going on, does anyone have an explanation or a way to fix it?

please please please help i really need it...i cant play SL like that because i love buying clothes and changing them....and i ve got 25,000 or more items in my inventory and most are with orange box symbols....btw if your not on viewer 2 you might not have the orange box symbols or tshirt and pants symbols so you may not be able to help :L

Thanks for reading :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4597 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.