Have you ever been cyberstalked online? Did you stop it? How?

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rotpaulette Carter wrote:

You wished Jolene's cancer to kill her for example,and some more death or mutilations to others GV members, heheheheeh, everything you wrote is on GV archives, lol, so sweet from ya,   hehehehhe.

And you were stopped with your permaban, hihihihih .    Lol....

Think you got your answer now  sweet jumpy....heheheh. Lol . omg

Why is Jolene's cancer the topic on every forum and and on every blog I read?  Why is this issue ALWAYS injected into a discussion on a public forum?  You are French, but you seem to have misplaced...comment puis-je dire...couth.  

i didnt stalk THEM fools all i did was hurt their feelings   lol um maybe u should read the archives HERE hehehehehe Jumpy never starts nothin he finishes it and just like i said they banned me in got virtual and spent a week yappin bout me after i was gon e, same in second citizen mark douche heheheheh but i unno, i mthinkin my antics over there were more cyber bullying than cyber stalking hehehehee, or cyber hurting someone's feelings hehehehe

im the best man onna whole werld! and  i dont need you to tell me that! u insular saps on ur crappy little insular blog forums have to realize that a certain section of second life residents actually loves Jumpman Lane and many post in these here forums! square biness!

oh this noted lightening rod blogger who im sharing intel with caws he happens to be eating some of my enemies lunch for em THINKS im  CYBER STALKER too [but lil chillen jumpy aint! jumpy just innanet saavy! :)

"In the case of Jumpman Lane, he should not have been allowed back.

I'm puzzled why he was, in fact. He conitinues to grief, harass,

bully, intimidate, inworld and out, sending obscene material, threatening,

harassing, and keeping up this fake ghetto-blaster patter.

I've AR'd him multiple times."-noted sl lighting rod & blogger!

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Carole Franizzi wrote:

You touch on a sore point with your question. I've NEVER been stalked! Not once! Even though a heap of people know my RL info!!!! What the heck is that all about? What has a gal gotta do to get stalked round here???

I'm sooooo jealous...

@Void and Carole - I am feeling a bit left out as well.  I have never been stalked - what kind of fun have I been missing out on?  /me puts on her emo persona...  Someone would have to actually want me and care.  Oh, where is the love and attention????  Doesn't anyone out there have the energy to stalk me just a little?

We could all make a pact to stalk each other I suppose.  Please IM me all you personal and real life information so I can start on that right away.  I'll start with anywhere else on the web you post and your hometown, best friends in RL and SL.   Provide me with any employers, the names and ages of your children and the names of their fathers.  Finally, please send  your phone number and Facespace info so it can be used as well.  I can't be a credible stalker without something to go on.  Oh, and be sure to pretend to get personally upset by every thing I post about you - no matter how farfetched it may be.  Without a little feedback and negative response, it wouldn't be proper stalking...

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

Cinn

All the information requested is ready waiting to be posted. I’ve added a hand-drawn diagram mapping the easiest way to my house, because if you use SatNav it will take you a route often plagued by road works and hence subject to delays. Having waited so long to have my very own stalker, I’d hate that she were stuck in a traffic jam for hours. So, send your own address, etc., without further ado, and let the mutual stalking commence! I can hardly wait!

PS I’ll leave my bedroom window (large one on the far right side of the back of the house, with vast array of aroma therapy candles on the sill) open so you can pop threatening messages written in red ink inside, onto my desk. If you are planning on doing the boiling thingy, I could leave a stuffed toy rabbit on the same desk. Please advise if this would be acceptable.

in all seriousness storm i never use this outlet or these here forums to settle any scores! not since 07 anyways! and not since they unbanned me here! i just delight myself with the odd oblique reference! i wouldnt call that settling a score hehehe not by a long shot!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3801 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.