Troll Season is Upon Us!

Ima Rang

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are REALLY looking for

suggestions then how about

Do ladies who lunch have a higher IQ than the salad they eat?

Or perhaps

Will HippieFest 2 happen in the absence of Suspiria or will Mayalily fill in for her?

I won't suggest something like

Is 144 fat naked Australians the definition of gross indecency?

because that would probably get me

banned for

racism even though it

well isn't.

@ Rud****

Thank you, I was really concerned we would get two pages without the LWL receiving noted mention. I do appreciate the recruitment drives.:)

Just wish it could be someone of a little more accountability although the topics do have a familiar ring to them.

@Ima, hot chocolate, wood smoke, frosted windows, candles, and that's just the basement. /wonders what is going on up above?:P

Big cow.gif

Ima Rang wrote:

Jacki Silverfall wrote:

Now your just showing off. I don't find it applicable at all. Laying off the rum and diet coke might help though. This happens to my sisters everytime she drinks.

OMG! I thought you knew me better than that!  I would never, even under extreme duress, mix rum with a foul substance like diet coke!   I'm up for a good troll, by have you no shame woman???:smileyvery-happy:

Mojitos! :D

Hi ****** *******spoiler.gif Rudi :)

Having recently joined the LWL I do know that the average members iq is substantially more than the combined total of the Pep wannbe's total post counts. A good plain english comparison would be Pepwannabe's = basement as opposed to avgLWLmember = stratosphere. I knuuuuu surprising isnt it? :o I thought we would be just a little bit smarter :( but we'll keep trying I s'pose. *looks down & shuffles feet..

It would certainly have been difficult to fill Suspirias shoes granted, but fortunately there's been a flood of new people with far less ablilty who can combine to make up for her loss. Lucky hey? :matte-motes-whistle: I don't think they are actually building anything though.

As soon as I see a fat Aussie I will ask them for you, :matte-motes-wink-tongue:

does that sound ok?

Well, that explains an awful lot. I can understand the fear. :P

Ima Rang wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Ima, hot chocolate, wood smoke, frosted windows, candles, and that's just the basement. /wonders what is going on up above?
:P

Big cow.gif

Responsibilities, chores, etc.  :matte-motes-big-grin:

Storm Clarence wrote:

Maryanne Solo wrote:

It would certainly have been difficult to fill Suspirias shoes granted,
but fortunately there's been a flood of people with far less ablilty
who can combine to make up for her loss. Lucky hey?

Reminds me of the old joke: how many event coordinators does it take to post a video? 

...Dres (Just testing... my coordination may be a bit off.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.