Sign in to follow this  
Magnet Homewood

I can't log into the marketplace today

I can log into my dashboard, and these forums, but not the marketplace. It shows the home page, I click 'log in', I input my details, and it goes back to the home page, without logging me in. If this is the case for everybody, I guess sales are going to be interesting today ...

and when I try to do a search, I receive 1600447 results that have NOTHING to do with the search keyword, and the results are exactly the same, no matter which keyword I choose.

Trying to search my business gives no result at all, just the message "Please enter a Merchant or Store name before submitting a search.", which I did, of course.

In short, the search function went down the drain...

Same problem here!!!

As I said in the other post http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/Update-on-Marketplace-Login-Failures-and-Search-Results/td-p/1029101 is nice to see that an error that was fixed is here gain ¬¬

And this is even worst cause I have no transation history from last 2 days (just price and no name info) and most of sales confirmation emails are also missing. So need to check orders in marketplace and can't until they fix this. Just hope they could fix it before going out for weekend.

[Posted 12:33AM PDT, 16 September 2011] We are currently experiencing difficulties with the Marketplace. Some residents may be unable to login into the marketplace at this time. We are working to resolve this issue and will update you here with further information.

Marketplace Login Issues

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2011/09/16/post1408/

Wait till we see more of who can log in and who can't.

The last 3 days are reminding me more and more of early August, when they still maintain they did not deploy the same DD code they later told us they would not depoly without telling us before they depolyed it without telling us.