Not getting full avatar?

dude434

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What kind of viewer are you using?  If it's Phoenix Firestorm, go to the upper left half of the viewer and click Avatar and then look at the drop down menu for Avatar Health.  Choose that and it will give a menu with a choice of Force Avatar Update (rebake).   Click on that and your avatar should reload in full.    I do that when my avatar loads without clothes sometimes. 

I assume that you are new? If so, you are using the official newest viewer. We talk about the offial Linden Lab viewer, called viewer 2 or sometimes viewer 3. We are now at Version Number: 3.0.0.238864. 

Have your avatar loaded fully at all? This list explains some solutions to how to fix unloade avatar. http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=bake_fail I would recommend you to check if you are in basic or advanced mode first. It shows at the bottom of the screen, if it says basic, change it to advanced and relog.

I downloaded the version 3 & still getting same issue?

I don't have on upper left corner avatar choice in advanced mode?

If anyone can guide me how to change the sprites or avatar so it can be displayed in full will greatly appreciate it?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.