Need help rezzing a object "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so awhile back i had land and a big shop with a bunch of vendors in it. Well I couldnt get on for a couple weeks and all my obects got returned in one big object. I can't find anywhere i can rez it.. and it has alot of stuff i need in it. I get this message. "Unable to create item that has caused problems on this region" Says it anywhere i try to rez.. Ive went to a couple sandboxs and nothing.. even went to torley lindens Sandboxs and still got the message.. It's not many prims at all. i Don't know what to do. Also the object levease my inventory for 5 seconds then returns and sends the message.

Your coalesced object is too big.  To quote from the SL wiki(http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Why_are_there_prim_limits_on_coalesced_objects%3F):

"When an object begins rezzing (appearing inworld), the simulator stops simulating its Region until the object rez is complete. For most objects, this simulator freeze is usually not noticeable. However, the more prims in a complex, coalesced object, the longer the rez time. As of Second Life Server 1.25, there has been a rez timeout of 15 seconds. If the complete object can't be rezzed before that timeout occurs, no portion of the object is rezzed and the rez fails. This timeout has been increased to 30 seconds in Server 1.26 for a landowner rezzing something on their own land. The rez timeout creates a problem when Residents take complex coalesced objects into their inventory that they then can't rez before the timeout occurs. In order to be able to rez these objects, Residents need to create a Support ticket asking for the object to be broken into a set of smaller objects. "  [My emphasis]

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.