Missing paws & Headless Animals - help please

DaniDarko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.

I loved the start-up avatar that's a giant black rabbit because it reminds me of the one in "Danny Darko"

So I got one, was exploring today & found that whenever I wear something in my right hand/paw it comes off. That's right. My whole hand comes off. How am I supposed to hold anything when my right hand/paw keeps getting replaced with objects?

Are there other rabbit paws I can get somewhere that are more like gloves? Do I need a whole new body? Are all of the new animal avatars like this? Is this why I saw a headless cat walking around at the welcome area today? That was a bit disturbing too.

I can't believe Linden Lab had someone design such cute furry avatars that are totally useless for real game-play.

Hello.

I loved the start-up avatar that's a giant black rabbit because it reminds me of the one in "Danny Darko"

So I got one, was exploring today & found that whenever I wear something in my right hand/paw it comes off. That's right. My whole hand comes off. How am I supposed to hold anything when my right hand/paw keeps getting replaced with objects?

Are there other rabbit paws I can get somewhere that are more like gloves? Do I need a whole new body? Are all of the new animal avatars like this? Is this why I saw a headless cat walking around at the welcome area today? That was a bit disturbing too.

I can't believe Linden Lab had someone design such cute furry avatars that are totally useless for real game-play.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.