I LOST CONTENT OF A OBJECT FOR A ROLLBACK

CFalcon Saenz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

Just today over 6 am SL time i was take off of SL, and sim i live Royal Island was disocnnect for a time. When finnaly i hve enter to sim, i see all object are in a position different, so i see have been make a roll back.

Problem is that i see that time of roll back is half hour or more prior to time when the sim was disconnect and i have lost 7 amaretto food i did put into my autofeeder barril, and is not in my inventory.

As i can to recover it?  Where are the ticket option now in Linden Lab?

Hi,

Just today over 6 am SL time i was take off of SL, and sim i live Royal Island was disocnnect for a time. When finnaly i hve enter to sim, i see all object are in a position different, so i see have been make a roll back.

Problem is that i see that time of roll back is half hour or more prior to time when the sim was disconnect and i have lost 7 amaretto food i did put into my autofeeder barril, and is not in my inventory.

As i can to recover it?  Where are the ticket option now in Linden Lab?

Chances are that amaretto has a copy bot script in place that prevents a known exploit that allows the copy of objects when a sim is reset.  The exploit has been reported as fist so it's no longer the case however, I know how protective Amaretto is.  You may want to contact them first though I know their support is pretty much non-existent. 

Yes, in JIRA for report a bug.

But reading there i see the next

This is not for technical support, contact Second Life Support. Please do not enter issues that require a tailored response to your individual situation

Say not for inidividual issues. Seems is for general issues on SL that happen to a lot of people.

But, where is now the ticket menu that i remember when i begin on SL?? dont exist now or is only for premium members??

Yes, thats true. I know also this URL, but only let 4 options about account and land, and only a tech option for avantline, and not for inworld issues.

Maybe that in premium account there are more options.

I spent a lot of real money in SL and make distintion in this options betwen premium or not premium i think is not good.

And i was on past one year premium but i did return to basic account.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.