Sign in to follow this  
London Dailey

Can't Upload or See Any Meshes Anywhere

• I have payement info on file.  I've even tried readding it.
  • I've taken the mesh quiz and passed.
  • Both boxes are green.
  • I'm using the official v3 viewer (I've also tried every other tpv that has mesh support).

I still can't see mesh on angi or aditi.  All mesh objects are invisble to me.  They are NOT blobs.  They are completely invisible.  My upload menu does NOT have model as an option.

I was able to see and upload mesh many, many months ago when it was only on beta grid.

On the very rare occassions after I've cleared cache, I get the option to upload a model but every time i try, I get an error message that says "Error while requesting mesh upload permissions."

Where do I go for help with this!?  What do I do to fix this problem?  This is by far the most annoying and frustrating thing I've ever experienced ever and I feel like no one can help me.

I've gotten both of these issues recently actually.  When I was trying to upload my avatar a few times it failed hard and I crashed each time.  When I logged back in it would show me a sim empty of all meshes, though I would still collide with them.  All prims and avatars (not using mesh) would rez just fine.  I also wouldn't be able to see beyond the current sim I was in.  To fix it I would clear my cache, log out, then log into Ahern and warp back to the sandbox I was working in (all on Aditi).  I suspect logging into another sim is all that's required, but Ahern is the only one I could remember that's on the beta grid.

The "Error while requesting mesh upload permissions" thing happens almost every time I try to upload on the beta grid, but I can do so anyways.

Hey, thank you for a reply.  I've seen that thread but I don't have that card.

Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1600

I'm on a mac.  The OS is 10.5.8.  Is more info needed?  If so, what speficially?

And I've been to multiple sims on both main and beta grids and have clear cached many times.  Neither of those do anything.

You are suffering from Old MacBook Pro Disease, my friend. I joined the Mesh Beta group last May and had the same problem. My poor MacBook Pro could see no mesh. I am afraid I had to cure it with a new MacBook Pro. You may first try upgrading to a semi-recent OSX.