1K Sign up bonus 4 who !!!!!!

Jaidyn Piers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This question goes out to all linden lab employee reading this question please continue to read my concerns thank you 

Hello every one my name is jaidyn piers joined back in jan of 09 and as of march of 2011 i have been a waiting for my sign up bonus for idk the longest then i was told that i am not going to recieve a bonus because when i signed up for a premuniem account i was not a new member a new member so to linden lab why do u not tell us that this bonus is only for new members online and not every one who signs up for a premuniem account so to linden labs please figure out a solustion because i am not so happy any more thanks jaidyn piers and here is the text from the website talking about the bonus no were does it claim you need to be a new member 

This limited-time discount offer is available only for memberships on the Quarterly billing plan. Discount will be applied to the first quarterly billing cycle only and all future charges will be at the regular Premium price. To qualify, Second Life members must have an active Basic account or create a new Second Life account. Discount offer begins on Friday the 9th of September at 12:00 pm (noon) Pacific Standard Time (SLT) and expires on Monday the 12th of September 2011 at 08:00 am Pacific Standard Time (SLT).

* L$300 of virtual currency deposited to your account weekly to shop. 
** L$1,000 virtual currency bonus will be deposited directly into your Second Life account if your Premium membership is active for 45 consecutive days after initial sign-up. 
*** TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR 50% DISCOUNT

2 answers to this question

Jaidyn, this is a resident-to-resident forum.  Lindens don't come here, and we don't have an answer for your question. I suggest calling LL's billing department if you want to follow up on this concern.  The call is free. LL's Billing team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Toll-Free (US/Canada)
Long-Distance

Local Toll-Free numbers

* France: 0805.101.490
* Germany: 0800.664.5510
* Japan: 0066.33.132.830
* Portugal: 800.814.450
* Spain: 800.300.560
* UK: 0800.048.4646
* Support is in English Only

in all my time in SL i don't think i've ever seen it said the L$1k sign up bonus was for new members only and not existing accounts upgrading i've always assumed the premium membership had to be active for 45days on the trot after signing up for premium not after joining SL even the knowledge base uses the same confusing text about the bonus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.