Sign in to follow this  
amarock Amat

9/11 token , and Suggested Memorial location

This is a sorta of ...gift, that I made while I was crying, just alot of stress and memorable moments. I would like everyone to please enjoy it, and take a thought and moment tonight and further on . The 10th year is coming up, and for those that are interested in paying respects or learning slightly more about it. I personally suggest this place

http://slurl.com/secondlife/BUSINESS%20DISTRICT%20KILO/170/242/22/

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Free-911-memorial-braceletring/2672260?

Please feel free to talk about whatever below, but please keep civil.911 ring_002.png

Is there any way I could pass this out to my guests? 

I plan to set up a flag at half mast, and a box of things to wear in memory of it, and a note card of places to visit. (I will be working hard on that later tonight or early in the morning Sunday.)

In fact if anyone does have something that *they made* that I can legally pass out, feel free to get it to me and I will include it in the set up near my entrance on my land.  I will leave it out until Tuesday morning, for those who aren't in SL on weekends.

(ETA: If anyone does send me something for guests - It can be done one of two ways - pass me something that I can rez that will pass out your item from inside it; or pass it to me full perms and tell me which perms you want set on it when it's rezzed; or if you prefer I can give you a temporary group join and you can rez it there yourself. Just specify which if you send something.)

And thank you amarock either way; your bracelet is simply beautiful.

Melita Magic wrote:

Is there any way I could pass this out to my guests? 

I plan to set up a flag at half mast, and a box of things to wear in memory of it, and a note card of places to visit. (I will be working hard on that later tonight or early in the morning Sunday.)

In fact if anyone does have something that *they made* that I can legally pass out, feel free to get it to me and I will include it in the set up near my entrance on my land.  I will leave it out until Tuesday morning, for those who aren't in SL on weekends.

(ETA: If anyone does send me something for guests - It can be done one of two ways - pass me something that I can rez that will pass out your item from inside it; or pass it to me full perms and tell me which perms you want set on it when it's rezzed; or if you prefer I can give you a temporary group join and you can rez it there yourself. Just specify which if you send something.)

And thank you amarock either way; your bracelet is simply beautiful.

Let me know if the perms are correct, Melita and there are t-shirts/jackets at my store in van Eyck and at the Forum Cartel in the freebie room.

Thank you, BOTH, so much.

I am always nervous about it but I am pretty sure I got the perms set as you'd both wish. If you want to test them at my land and let me know, feel free. I decided to do a simple, stark sign prim this year instead of a table. A table might seem festive.

Thank you again. I know the items will mean a lot to many people.