I log on with Phoenix viewer and my inventory is 7K - with Viewer 2 all my 16K inventory is there?

Nagrenol Flanagan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Viewer 2 has all your inventory because it has to carry the burden of all the people who hate V2 and Linden Lab.   Phoenix on the other hand doesn't have that burden so it can be less concerned about your inventory. :smileytongue:

Although you probably just have a cache problem with Phoenix and need to clear it.

--Cinn

2 answers to this question

Viewer 2 has all your inventory because it has to carry the burden of all the people who hate V2 and Linden Lab.   Phoenix on the other hand doesn't have that burden so it can be less concerned about your inventory. :smileytongue:

Although you probably just have a cache problem with Phoenix and need to clear it.

--Cinn

Welcome to Second Life Answers, Nagrenol.

I've had this issue also, when flicking between viewers.  I'm a Phoenix gal myself :matte-motes-smile:

Please try this.

1.  Clear your cache.

2.  Close your viewer.

3.  Reboot your computer.

4.  Relog into Second Life, but change the login start location to a nice quiet empty sim (Furball is a nice one to use).

5.  Once logged in just allow your inventory to load.  It might take a few minutes, and it will seem to stop every now and again, but please just go make a coffee or something while it loads.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4037 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.