If i Get premium am i able to get free land that i can put a house i like on it and not a linden one

AgEnTHuskey1488304671

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

You only get a tier free 512sqm allowance for being premium & a 512 can only support 117 prims & is 16x32m in size, so apart from not enough prims I would think your mansion has a bigger footprint too.

If it is less than 32x32m you could buy a 1024sqm plot & your 512 allowance would be offset against that & you would pay $5 a month for the additional 512sqm.

However, a 1024sqm plot only has 234 prims, so it wouldn`t leave you many to decorate your house with. Unless you got a 1024 on a double prim sim, such as the Nautilus sims. Those cost more to buy but you get back that money when you resell if you sell when prices are good. The other alternative is to get a bigger plot.

What Peewee said...

You can get a Linden House for free or a small plot of land (512) tier free that you can put your own "small" home on.  It is starter land to give newcomers a place to begin.

If you want a large mansion or manor type home you are going to have to pay for land large enough to support it in terms of both size and prim allocation.  You can buy on mainland as a Premium account or you can rent land from a private estate owner.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4605 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.