Can not log in.

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I logged in fine then it seemed like every 3 minutes I got logged out.

Now I can't log in.

I get an error,

Unable to connect to Agni.

And something about it might be that my computers clock isn't set right.

The clock is working fine and matches up with the US naval observatory master clock, so I know that isn't the problem.

Are we having more grid problems or is it just me?

There is a known problem with login. The Firestorm-Phoenix team and Lance of Dolphin Viewer fame have provided suggestions for those using their viewers. There are two possible fixes, if your problem is from the Viewer 3 Mesh Bug, that's my name for it...

A possible fix is to login with a pre-mesh capable viewer. Once your in, you can logoff and come back with a Viewer 3 version. This problem affects all viewers using SLViewer 3 code, which is all of the new Third Party Viewers with mesh render ability. I think the problem started to appear with version 2.8.something. Any viewer prior to 2.8 should clear the problem.

Another suggested fix is to change your DNS service. When making a change most switch over to the Goggle public DNS. You can Google for instructions on how to do that on your system. A trick they do not tell you when changing your DNS service is to ping the services you are currently using and the Google services. Place the service with the fastest ping as your preferred first choice. Make the slower of Google or your current DNS the second choice. To make your system more robust use 3 or 4 DNS addresses.

For a simpler possible fix I suggest you clear your DNS cache and retry your login. On Windows open a command window and type: ipconfig /flushdns

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.