Hip and Abdomen movement Problem

Azel Snowpaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4581 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I tired to move both Hip and Abdomen at the same time to create a swaying motion, but the abdomen always fails to move or moves only once and then starts drifting. I kept adding degrees of rotation and finally it worked with about 10 degrees difference, when I would have prefered about 3 degrees of movement between hip and abdomen.

I am using frame 1 T pose and starting animation on frame 2. I have tired spline breaks. Nothing seems to work.

Why can't I get abdomen and hip to move opposite of each other with a 3 degree setting? Why does it take 10 degrees?

Devin

I see that you make animations also. Perhaps you can answer a question. If I give some of my animations to friends, (It's just a hobby at the moment.), how can I make them NO COPY or NO TRANSFERE? If I get enough of them I may want to open shop someday and I hate to give away my work to friends only to have it copied or given away.

Perhaps you know of a forum post that covers the subject of making animations/cloths/etc. NO COPY or NO TRANSFERE. Just to protect my work while sharing with SL friends.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4581 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.