Sign in to follow this  
Crias Rowlands

Crash, crash, crash

Allow SL to load for a good 10 minutes, don't press ANY buttons. It should be loaded completely by then. (Let it load after you login) -- sometimes it likes to freeze and other times it doesn't, but giving it 10 full minutes. You'll be good to go. :D

This doesn't make anyone immune, but... it's helped me. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

ive updated to the latest v2 and right after the clothes finish downloading i crash and no other viewr works i miss you sl this pains me someone hug me and feel my sorrow DX

Welcome to the Second Life Forums, Jessica,

Please check your connection to the internet - reset your modem. Check your graphics card drivers are up to date. Clear your cache. Check your inworld preferences/settings.  If your graphics are set to Ultra or too high, then you might find you're crashing a lot.  Also, check how many scripts you are wearing - culprits are often shoes, boots, hair, HUDs.  Remove scripts after resizing clothing, shoes, hair (after making a copy of the original of course in case you need to modify later).

I hope some of this information helps you.

I was just going to ask that as well. I have been playing SL for 8 years and the last month or so am unable to go to crowded places without crashing...what's up and how do we fix this. It's getting pretty dang annoying!!

Yep, experiencing issues too. I'm okay if I'm just walking around but if I try and edit scripts and build it's constantly crashing. Soooo frustrating!!! I've tried adjusting my graphic settings and graphics cards setting also but no joy:(