I bought by mistake a skin on marketplace. I discard this in SL I would like to have money back

Alexia Harsley

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Alexia Harsley

I bought by mistake one skin on marketplace. I discard this in SL and I asked the seller to give me back my L $. No response after two IM in SL. I do not need this skin, I can not do. I have n° and seller name from this shopping.
Thank you for helping me.

3 answers to this question

Most sellers do not refund your money after purchase.  I would suggest buying skins inworld so that you can try on the demos before you purchase.

It is possible the seller's IMs are capped and they never received your IMs.  Also, it is possible they are on holiday or away from SL for a bit.

The seller might, MIGHT refund your money if you create a polite notecard including the transaction detail from your transaction history, tell them the purchase was a mistake, and request a refund.  When you purchase things from MP you have the opportunity to change your order before you purchase so take care next time.

Good luck.

• Like 1

In SL if you buy something the seller has no obligation to give you your money back it doesn't matter if it's a mistaken purchase or not at their own discretion they may offer a refund on a no-copy/trans item if they are sent the item back. if you are buying on the marketplace you get the opportunity to remove items from your cart before you confim the purchase which takes out an element mistake purchases
if IM's aren't working try a notecard many sellers find their IM's get capped it may be because of capping your IM's weren't seen and hence not responded to 

• Like 2

If you didn't gather from the other answers, you are not likely to get your money back, and the seller has no obligation to refund anything... ESPECIALLY if you deleted the item, which may have been transferrable and helped your case by making it possible to return what you bought.  I'd treat this as a learning experience and be more careful when you make future purposes.

IMs demanding refunds are probably ignored, by the way.  You should really check this person's profile, as most creators have at  least one pick devoted to their store policies.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4612 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.