Midwest Guy looking for Female friends :)

Sabertooth Silverblade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sabertooth Silverblade wrote:

Hello, my name is Mike and i am from South Dakota. If anyone would like to be friends feel free to send me a message in game. I love to hang out, explore, dance and enjoy chatting. I have just started to play SL and could use some cool friends.

Hey, Mike from South Dakota.   The beauty of Second Life is that it does not matter where you're from, regarding inworld friends.  You can be from South Dakota, Manitoba, Istanbul, or Hong Kong...and it's all good are far as connecting inworld.  Unless, you're just seeking friends in your time zone so you can have an easier time...uh...synchronizing your watches together.  ; )

So, I suggest joining some groups inworld, and use the inworld search function and Destination Guide to find cool places.  Also, your list of activities are vague:  "hang out, explore, dance, and chatting".   Put some detailed information on your inworld profile, if you haven't already, about what types of specific activities you like.  Do you like combat games?  Do you like history?  Do you like art?   Do you like cyberpunk or roleplay?   Try to imbue your profile with something that will facilitate others to IM you, and/or be receptive to your casual IMs inworld.  

Good luck..and have fun.  Second Life is fabulous.

(Sidenote:  My inworld profile is not an example of "how to".  I try to do the opposite of what your goal is...hehe)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.