The Crying Game

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anybody know of a sim that I can tp into and just cry. Yes a good, healthy, emotive cry. I don't want people around as I would prefer the quiet - actually I want like to hear my wails.  I need a good cry right about now so any QUICK response would be greatly appreciated.

Where do you go to cry?

Does this post belong in the RP section or Favorite Destinations?  :matte-motes-bored: Excuse me if I am in error.  

Venus Petrov wrote:

If you are talking about the wheatfields, yes, still there.

Not just the wheatfields, there are 4 or 5 sims in that sim by AM Radio, all very very very amazing, quiet, pensive and beautiful.

A cottage in showy fields, a ferry in the middle of a lake, a sewing machine in the middle of a desert, lovely lovely lovely.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Next time you are inworld look up AM Radio's profile.  Or, look at it on the web (keep forgetting about that).  Most of their current installations are listed there.  Yes, about 4-5 of them.

Some of the most stunning and amazing sims I've ever seen.

Hurrah for AM Radio!

Venus Petrov wrote:

2) IDIA Laboratories (an odd name for a sim, but it is snow-covered -- bound to mute heart-wrenching sobs) and always snowing

This was the first place I thought of when I read the start of this thread. If you wander away from the cottage into the trees, the feeling is very secluded. 

Jo Yardley wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Next time you are inworld look up AM Radio's profile.  Or, look at it on the web (keep forgetting about that).  Most of their current installations are listed there.  Yes, about 4-5 of them.

Some of the most stunning and amazing sims I've ever seen.

Hurrah for AM Radio!

Agreed. AM's are my favorite spots for contemplation. The best was the long gone "The Expansion and The Far Away".

See them again soon, Jo. They're all going away.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.