Poseball/ Teleport Issues

Lawgiver Lockjaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have two issues I'm hoping to resolve, the first is for some reason I cannot spawn a poseball if it belongs to another person, for example I can spawn the poseballs on the jacuzzi I bought and own, but I cannot spawn the poseballs on my chair owned by my partner or even other chairs at a public hangout.

The other issue is teleporting people to my skybox (Owned by my Partner, Land owned by a friend), I cannot seem to teleport people inside of the skybox without them falling to their doom, my partner however can teleport people to them with absolutely no problem whatsoever.

I am using Viewer 3 of the newest updated version, I really want to find out why I'm having such trouble doing all this!

Your post sounds like you're someone new to Second Life. For one thing, to "spawn" something is normally called to rez an object etc.

As for the object your friend owns - most of the time things are specific to the person who owns the object, so any random person (friend or not) can't get it to trigger the poses and so on.

When it comes to land - do you own the land or are in and ownership of the land? If it's permissions are set to not allow just anyone in, that might be your problem. You need to talk to the person who owns the land or check to see if there are any other restrictions in place such as ejector orbs or whatnot.

SL can be pretty complicated but once you understand some of the rules it makes life a lot easier.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.