I brought a outfit on Second life and it's not in my inventory?

LiaRosa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I brought a full avatar and a outfit and some hair from the market place. When I went to the game I wasn't on away or busy mode. The avatar came and showed up in the inventory but the other two didn't. I checked all over the inventory and did not see it.:robotmad:

2 answers to this question

If you ordered all of these things at the same time, sometimes delivery can be problematic.  Go into Marketplace and look under My Marketplace at the top right and then My Account and then Order History.  You can tell if there are any deliveries still in the queue.  It should also tell you if there were any delivery failures.

If you have been charged and there was a delivery failure, you can ask the seller to resend the item.

When you are looking for newly purchased things, look for the RECENT tab in your inventory. Makes it easier to find new things. You can also change the 'age' of things to look for.

When you buy from the Market Place and make multiple purchases, delivery failures happen. Rumor is single item purchases work better.

If you are in a laggy sim it is more likely you'll have a problem. Teleporting is not supposed to mess up delivery, but I suggest you stay in the region where you made the purchase until you receive it. It can take 15 minutes.

If delivery fails, the system should return your money. But, a failed delivery means something is messed up. So, it may not. Check you transactions in your dashboard. You will need the transaction number for the merchant. Also, you'll be able to see if the money was returned or not.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.