If you can read this...

Chelsea Malibu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Not really amazing at all given the brains power to interpolate data. Close one eye, and look at your field of vision. Now, Your retina contains sensors for light and darkness, and other sensors for colour (Rods, and Cones, though i forget which does which) . The Colour sensors on your retina are concentrated in the centre portion of your retina, covering i believe a circular area of about Half your field of vision. The rest has ONLY the Light and darkness sensors. and yet,, even when you close one eye, Your ENTIRE field of vision is in colour despite the fact that there are NO colour sensrs in your periferal vision.

Your brain is constantly interpolating the visual data collected by the eyes, and in the visual cortex of the brain it is filling in the missing colours (And doing it with a fair amount of accuracy).

The Final frontier for mankind isn't a physical place, It's the Human Mind, and i doubt we will ever really map all of it's boarders because the more we learn about it, the more it changes

Fun Effect though

Angel

Ps.

BTW, i could reat the OP Easily.

A.

I dunno, I found it really difficult to read, and basically had to try to transpose it letter by letter to make any sense of it.

Then again I have a visual-processing disability which probably contributes to the difficulty. I wonder if dyslexic people find it harder too? 

Either that, or I'm just too old and un-1337. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.