Sign in to follow this  
Ricky40

SLum?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i was just wondering if anyone could explain to me what SLum is, i hear folks talking about it, but I still do not know what it is. Thank you in advance!

I'm a little fuzzy on exactly how the "SLum" title came to be since the whole system came into being when I was away from the forums for a bit, but I think it's an acronym some of the early adopters came up with. I think it's something like Second Life User Messaging. I'm nearly positive this is not the actual SL name for it, though.

Oh, where IS Keli when you really need her? She's an expert at this!

Oops sorry everyone I went to lunch. SLum(s) Is a name for the facebook type thingy that is part of our profiles on my.second.com the name was create by Void and it means Second Life user messaging system or SLums for short. You can find the thread on it here.

Picture 5.png

Wow.  Well I've just been calling it the SL Thingy all this time.  Always heard SLumming in reference to residents that don't have a home and live out of sandboxes and abandoned building on abandoned land that had the rez left on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.