SL VEHICLES scripted permissions not working ?

Lynna Yorcliffe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a number of items various vehicles that are 'auto rezzed' and can be set for group, or 'everyone' use. I also have some items, like boats, that are scripted to allow me to make them drivable by others group or everyone / anyone. I am seeing now, and so is a friend who tested his vehicles that almost ALL our vehicles are not allowing anyone else to drive them except the actual owner. This is on standard owned vehicles / boats primarily and also vehicles that are rezzed with a auto rezzer. What has changed in the server side software that these items no longer work? This affects everyone who has items on their property out for group / or public use. All my items were up to date. The issues consistently happened regardless of location. Blake sea, Fruit Islands, or my homestead which is running on a magnum server.

Does not appear  to be a viewer issue as we have tried with various viewers.

We make boats and boat rezzers and have been called up by customers with this same problem. We've tried everything I can think of to make the rezzers work and will let others drive but have made no progress. Some rezzers are just failing to even rez after a couple days. But so far the problem seems a bit isolated, unless we're not hearing about it from customers.

Although we have seen some other weird things lately like rezzers not rezzing boats while the owner is offline.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.