Sign in to follow this  
Chronometria

What is wrong with this picture? - Newbie Avatars

Keli Kyrie wrote:

WOW Maddy are those yours?

They're part of the collection of antique tools I inherited from Dad. What's left of him is in my collection as well. Mom's in no hurry to be added.

M, I can't let on as to how handy I am, how else am I supposed to get that repair guy in here? Now put those away before Snugs starts trying to fix the hard drive again, you saw what she did to that poor chicken.

I had to make a new avatar a few weeks ago, and ordered the cute blonde chick....but not exactly what I got.  Still working on it though!  ordered her twice!

Going through the whole "noob"  process again, and you can click on my link below to follow that.

Everyone should try that process every now and then.  Fun  :)

I've just remembered - one of my favourite avs is Grendels Childrens' "Grape Jello" - a giant flexi jello (US.  'Jelly' in English) with embedded grapes and other fruit.  I believe they do other flavours too.

Chronometria wrote:

SLnewbiescrn.png

I was following the JIRA on surnames when i saw a comment by Timo Gufler about the newbie avatars. He noted that there was only one male human on offer.....one.....and two female humans. Rightly he asked if second names were a priority when it seemed that LL had turned away from actually having human avatars at all. I really do not know what the newbie welcome areas look like right now.

I love steampunk.....but actually having a tiny airship as an avatar - wait what?

All I could think was how wrong that biped bunny av looked naked. I know it's probably just me, but biped animals look a bit indecent naked.

naked.jpg

Although, having said that, they look pretty wrong clothed sometimes too.:matte-motes-confused:

biped.jpg

PeterCanessa Oh wrote:

Lynda Klossovsky wrote:

I would like to register a complaint that there are not any ...

All these are machines or from the animal kingdom, where are the plants!  Most newbies are vegetables, although a few manage to be fruity :-)

I want a bactereophage avatar!

Mickey Vandeverre wrote:

I had to make a new avatar a few weeks ago, and ordered the cute blonde chick....but not exactly what I got.  Still working on it though!  ordered her twice!

So if you didn't get the one you "ordered", um.. just go into the library and drag the one you want out?

Well, I tried that but I could not find her in the inventory.  I think it had something to do with an inventory loading problem, but not sure.  Technically challenged.

Used rebake to get a naked looking av...then used the advanced menu to do Test female and ended up with a default-looking av.

Made another new av, and will try again this weekend...ordered same blonde av again.

Haldir Meskin wrote:

Mickey Vandeverre wrote:

So if you didn't get the one you "ordered", um.. just go into the library and drag the one you want out?