What is wrong with this picture? - Newbie Avatars

Chronometria

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Chronometria wrote:

SLnewbiescrn.png

I was following the JIRA on surnames when i saw a comment by Timo Gufler about the newbie avatars. He noted that there was only one male human on offer.....one.....and two female humans. Rightly he asked if second names were a priority when it seemed that LL had turned away from actually having human avatars at all. I really do not know what the newbie welcome areas look like right now.

I love steampunk.....but actually having a tiny airship as an avatar - wait what?

All I could think was how wrong that biped bunny av looked naked. I know it's probably just me, but biped animals look a bit indecent naked.

naked.jpg

Although, having said that, they look pretty wrong clothed sometimes too.:matte-motes-confused:

biped.jpg

Mickey Vandeverre wrote:

I had to make a new avatar a few weeks ago, and ordered the cute blonde chick....but not exactly what I got.  Still working on it though!  ordered her twice!

So if you didn't get the one you "ordered", um.. just go into the library and drag the one you want out?

Well, I tried that but I could not find her in the inventory.  I think it had something to do with an inventory loading problem, but not sure.  Technically challenged.

Used rebake to get a naked looking av...then used the advanced menu to do Test female and ended up with a default-looking av.

Made another new av, and will try again this weekend...ordered same blonde av again.

Haldir Meskin wrote:

Mickey Vandeverre wrote:

I had to make a new avatar a few weeks ago, and ordered the cute blonde chick....but not exactly what I got.  Still working on it though!  ordered her twice!

So if you didn't get the one you "ordered", um.. just go into the library and drag the one you want out?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.