City of Melbourne ROLEPLAY

strikerq12 Bigboots

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

City of Melbourne ROLEPLAY is a realistic roleplay sim. We do not do fantasy roleplay. Melbourne is based off Melbourne, FL. We try our best to be real. Please join us as we have Police, Fire, Ems, DOT, DMV, Club and more job's to come as people give us great ideas!!!

WE ACCEPT ALL WALKS OF LIFE, FURRIES TO HUMANS!

We are in Region

0 0 Ammara

lol You beat me to it.

I was gonna say I'm gonna be a bored teenager living in Melborne who's gotten into fantasy cosplay and LARP (Live Action Role Play) to sooth her restless dreams of life beyond the Big Bend (or wherever Melborne is in Florida).

So you can be that creepy guy who actually dresses like a fury in real life :womanvery-happy:

Seriously, though, check with the folks that run it.  Maybe they would have room for scenarios such as above, or maybe they'd be rigid with their rules.  For all you know, it could just be "Yeah, sure, you can dress up like Harry Potter...just don't go casting spells or blowing people away with a wand of fireballs..."

Its just a guess (and those that rp there are likely better suited to have responded) but I would say that if you are an introverted, female,  librarian of 6' and can't get asked on a date, but your character is the voluptuous , femme fatale who hits on every guy at her apt building you are rping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3691 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.