Sign in to follow this  
Sophia Leborski

Traffic tips? & Open hunts?

My store is about 1 month old. I'm currently participating in the Sour Pickles " Plundering Villages" hunt  which does bring in some traffic. But I would like some ideas on what kind of other things will help increase traffic to my store and help it become better known? 

Also, I'm on the watch for other hunts I could participate in as a designer. Nothing that deals with holloween or is mature rated.

Join some fashion feeds both in world and online, if you have a blog. That's what helps me most of the time. Haven't done a hunt yet but I am thinking about participating in one soon. :)

fashion feeds: fashion in pixels, fashionfeed of SL, consoladated fashion (fashcon; inworld group)

Normally it takes about a week to get approved, but be patient. :) A friend started a 'fashion is my drug' group for new designers to promote the store (not spam, just a once a week promote yourself thing). You should check it out.

I don't know many groups like this, but a skin designer friend was in Skin Addiction.  Those groups allow designers to send out notices of specials, etc., which would be good for new designers to get their names known.

Might want to try the 60 Linden Saturday and 50 Linden Friday and 25 Linden Mondays and whatever else they have going.:manvery-happy: Put something good up on these days that showcases your talents and product design and you'll draw in some business..

It would be nice to have some real analytics on their search like Google does so we know the most searched keywords.  But that's asking a lot since it's more important to build FB widgets in the Marketplace.