Possible to make avatar shorter than shortest WITH joints?

Zuren Scribe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know of the tiny avatar thing, but that makes knees and elbows unusable. Is there any way (script, attachment, another client, anything) to make your avatar shorter than what the Appearance tab allows? I'm making some very strangely proportioned avatars (Riolu, I.E.) that have heads really big, but if I attach the head where the head goes on the currently shortest avatar, scale wise, it'd be as tall as a 6 foot human, which is way off. Is there anyway to make your avtar height shorter than Appearance allows?

it may be possible, those small avatars are made of sculpties or prims, you can ask the creator of those avatars for their technique, by sending them an Instant Message in world. i suppouse its just a matter of making those prims or scultpies larger. maybe they can work with you making the avatar that you want.

Canoro Philipp wrote:

it may be possible, those small avatars are made of sculpties or prims, you can ask the creator of those avatars for their technique, by sending them an Instant Message in world. i suppouse its just a matter of making those prims or scultpies larger. maybe they can work with you making the avatar that you want.

Those av's are made using deformations. It would take a completely different set of deforms to change the size. It's certainly doable, but it takes more than prims to do it :).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4609 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.