I cant get into SL with FS or Phoenix or LLV2 What is happening..partner has same prob.

Silky Trilling

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

Nope.  The grid is fine.  You didn't say what "can't get into SL" means, so we can't help much.  If the sim you want to log in to is off line, try logging in to another place.  If you're getting an error message, tell us what it is.  If you're getting in but crashing, tell us anything that might help figure out what's going on.

Just out of curiosity.... Did you try unplugging your router and modem for a couple of minutes to reboot them?  That simple step often takes care of login issues.   Also, if you're on a wireless connection, get off it and move to a direct cable.  Lots of people have bad luck getting a stable enough connection for SL with wireless.

Anyway... you can add information to your post by clicking on the Options link in its upper right corner and selecting EDIT.

yes sadly I have the same problem (over last two days)

the message is log in times out .......... you region my be having problems ,,,, please check your internet connections.

its all very odd as have never had this problem before

Follow the advice that we gave the OP when this thread was started back in September 2011. We can't help much unless you give us more information to work with. Also, nobody is ever going to see your question if you tack it onto the and of someone else's VERY old thread. Start your own new one and tell us about your computer, your Internet connection, your viewer, and anything else that might give us a clue what's going on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.