Can someone make me a custom gesture?

Rexie Babii

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 1 month later...

RavensSecret wrote:

Hello,

I am interested in how to do this,  I would like to make a simple slow twirl gesture with arms out, like a girl would do to show off a dress. I have been searching for one with no luck, maybe I can make one =)

Thanks,

RS

Well the gesture is just the command that triggers the other events.  In order to make the gesture do the above you first need to find or make the animation that you require.  A gesture can only trigger an animation, it is not the animation itself.

• 2 weeks later...

There's no answer to that since it depends on what you want it to do.  If it needs custom animations or custom sounds, that's a VERY different proposition to a "gesture" that just plays an annoying sound clip from a TV show.

Reading back, I assume it's your twirl gesture?  In which case you need an animation and not a gesture.  The gesture you can easily make with a few clicks once you have the animation.

Then it's whether you want keyframed animation or motion capture animation.  Prices will range from nothing to typically $15,000+ for one animation from keyframed to mocap.  Just depends on what you want and who you get it from which is pretty obvious I know :)

Have a hunt of the animation vendors that sell full perm animations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4531 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.