More sections in this forum Please.

Phoenix Steampunk

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please add some more Sections to this forum. This section of the forum is going to become more and more time wasting with parsing threads for something important.

At least some kind of undersection for the different 3D applications Blender, Max and Maya would be appreciated. Some general Questions and some Random Section as well.

Vivienne Schell wrote:

I thought this Forum is about Second Life?

Please go to the Autodesk and Blender forums and ask the people there to add a "Second Life" section.

No, this particular forum is about mesh creation for Second Life.

Please go to the General Discussion Forum if you don't want to talk about 3D creation.

Drongle McMahon wrote:

...and a "Please fix my mesh registration" section ? :matte-motes-grin:

+1

Vivienne Schell wrote:

I thought this Forum is about Second Life?

Please go to the Autodesk and Blender forums and ask the people there to add a "Second Life" section.

Well this is the Mesh creation section, so expect people to talk about workflow related stuff and their request to get this part of the forums a lil bit more structured.

I am wondering that after over 6 months there is still no sticky with at least the links to the office hours transskripts so people at least got the chance to get updates on whats going on before they repeat the same questions over and over again, just cause the answers get lost cuz of missing subforum structure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.