Paypal kinda sucks...

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So been doing paypal statments now for awhile, been looking over my things....and now Am put on a 21 day hold on trasnactions. I...am kinda finding it hard to find my self to stay afolt in this much longer. With The labs 7 days, and now paypal holding it for 21 days, its exactly a month, until I can actualy get any cash I withdraw from this program, does anyone have any suggetions or fellow griping?

you can get a wire transfer if you are withdrawing > 10,000$US

... not particularly helpful for most people though....

why LL cant set up ACH for smaller amounts I have no idea... it's not as if it's an expensive service, and if their bank says otherwise then it's time they found a new bank.

amarock Amat wrote:

yeps *sighs* Think someone could make a killing doing a money exchange for L's here in sl lol?

There are some third party exchange sites who do just that. You can find links to the officially sanctioned non-scam sites in the SL Wiki: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Linden_Dollar_Marketplace

I personally use Virwox, which also offers direct bank withdrawal. But if you live in the USA, the exchange rate might not be very appealing. 

• 1 month later...

ive looked around forum, and found only two or three post regarding moneybookers and virwov. ive just recently got a prepaid card, visa electron, and im wondering how am i suppost to withdraw linden money to real life money. i live in crotia, europe, and ive been told to use moneybookers, couse paypal is for us citizens now.

if someone has a bit of time, and could help me - where do i start? login to moneybookers first? or virvow? then on second life page? where to then? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.