Furniture Shopping

Ariel Vuissent

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Moved from General Discussion. Hopefully this is in the right place now, and sorry for the repeat post!

I just bought my first SL house! It came fully furnished, but I'd like to refurnish it a bit. The problem is, I don't really know where to go for good furniture. I'm searching the marketplace like mad, and I'm just not sure what's good and what's not. Plus, naturally not everything is on the marketplace. So I'm appealing to the knowledgable forum gurus - where can I find good furniture?

Some specifics - I'm looking for living room/sitting room furniture, bedroom furniture, and bathroom furniture. I'd like for most, if not all, of it to have adult animations, couples animations, cuddles, and definitely good solo animations since I'll probably just chill at home on my own rather frequently. My house is very beachy, so I'd like some beach-style, maybe tiki-ish furniture, or at least somethign that wouldn't look out of place in such a house. Good quality animations, of course. I'd also like not to have random poseballs rez any more than necessary; my current furniture often leaves me sitting next to a blue poseball when I sit on the pink, with no way to hide it, even though I'm using a solo animation. I'd rather not spend more than $1,000-$2,000L on any one furniture set, and of course less expensive is better as long as the animations and texturing, etc., are still good quality.

So, is anyone possibly able to help point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance for any and all advice!

• 1 month later...

If your looking for good furniture I 'd highly recommend fantastic furniture .They have tons of realistic looking modern home furniture items They also run sales pretty often. Last time I was there i received a  200L$ gift card for free.. So might be worth checking it out, its my fav store. For traditional furniture I'd go for bahia they do a lot of beach furniture mainly. The creations are pretty cool. Dont have the LM's but you'll find them in search. Good luck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4576 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.