Money Scam Careful folks

amarock Amat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

if you get a im from a person useing these email

jalina94@yahoo.com becareful, you will run into  a few issues such as money fraud and other familer nigra bank scams. Enjoy the game folks just stay gaurded

jalina94@yahoo.com

Sent: 09-03-2011 02:51 PM

hellohow are you doing. My name is Miss Rose. i am looking for a man that will bring happiness back in my life and i came across your profile now. then i was pleased to contact you. here is my private email address ( jalina94@yahoo.com ) for more introduction about me and my photo. please reply me back with this email so i can tell you more about me with my pictures ( jalina94@yahoo.com )

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1275862306_Pagination_30.htm

So I don't post a bunch of stuff, but the same email is used thier as warnings

i woouldnt know how you hadnt already had experience with this type of scam before. It is very common where i come from and the best practise to adopt is 2 fold. 1) if you get an email from someone you don't know, DO NOT open it, but flag it as spam and delete it. 2) if something sounds too good to be true, IT IS. there is no such thing as easy money, yahoo lottery (which i have won a thousand times it seems) or women from west africa who are looking for love ( they are usually men anyway) take care all

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4614 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.