Making faces (pics or it never happened)

valerie Inshan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

I was bored this morning scrolling through the marketplace when I found one these face emoters. Good enough it was a freebie, considering the results! :smileytongue:

Have you ever tried making faces (and incindentally get ridiculous in public? :smileyvery-happy:)

Heh. Yeah, I have an emoter in the mystitool hud that makes faces like this, although I never use it.

A while ago I took some pics of myself, for a new skin or something, and was snapping away happily. When opening the folder to pick the best ones to use, I found this....I guess Caity was tired of posing? I think it has something to do with zooming, I have not been able to reproduce it on purpose!

crosseyed.png

valerie Inshan wrote:

Have you ever tried making faces (and incindentally get ridiculous in public? :smileyvery-happy:)

I've tried NOT making faces.. >.>  A while back I was bugged and walking around smiling for days - of course I was the only person who didn't see it, so my friend was kind enough to take pics.  And here's the kicker, the first day it was a subte smile, then it evolved into a huge grino.O 

I sometimes make faces on purpose too though.

trollish.jpg

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Here's an avatar I bought awhile ago. He's not the sort a smile comes to naturally. Here's proof:

The Stranger - normal smile wink.jpg

His "normal" look, smiling, and winking.

ETA: I must've hit the wrong 'Reply'.

I read the bolded line as 'His "normal" look: smiling and wanking.  I blame the Brits I used to hang with.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.