I'm a day old newbie and someone used something called a switch machine on me and idk how switch bac

Reigny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just stated playing yestarday...and someone called a newbie helper was helping me..but it wouldn't let her see any of my inventory by dragging and dropping...so she turned to merge it using something her friend gave her called a switching machine...I think..and now I want to switch back and neither of us know how...my avatar is only a day old and I've never played before..however, hers is several years old...but I can't play with her avatar..I don't want to..I want mine back without destroying hers...what should I do?...she's randomly receiving items from my newbit inventory..she's my avatar and I'm hers for the moment..but I want to be me again :,(

2 answers to this question

Wow! That's a totally new one on me. I have been here four and a half years and have never heard of such a thing. Frankly, it's more than a little scary.  Especially because you are only one day old and haven't yet accumulated much inventory, I suggest that the best, safest solution is to abandon that account and start a new, fresh one. If you're a premium member, change your membership to Basic.  If you are a basic member, you don't need to close anything, although I think it would be smart to remove the payment information from your account.   You can open a new account (an alt) with no trouble.  Most of us have at least one alt after a while. 

I truly don't know what else to suggest.  If I were you, though, I would be very uncomfortable with the idea of someone else having access to my inventory and control over my av.

@Rolig wrote: "Wow! That's a totally new one on me. I have been here four and a half years and have never heard of such a thing."

Totally agree :smileysurprised:

@Rolig wrote: "I suggest that the best, safest solution is to abandon that account and start a new, fresh one."

Totally agree :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4615 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.