Theme parks in Second Life

GreatMovieRide

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

well theres magicland park, Downtown-D , And WEDcot . All Amazing parks Theres charachters there that will talk with you and act like the people their dressed as, plenty of rides around from Slpash mountain, Space Mountain, Soarn', Star Tours. Its a Small World. The Jungle Cruise. Tons of Fun. I was actully just at them :) And there always Building more. Currently I saw their Building Mission Space, And the Tiki Room . Cant Wait for more.

magicland and WEDcot are the best. magicland is pretty small compariing WEDcot (full sim) but both are great!. Downtownd D at the moment is closed for go to a new location (a full sim) and also there are 2 new parks starting to build for open this year!. Virtually Magic (suposed name of it) and MagicDreamWorld. There is alose a cancelled proyect that i hope it come back,. Dream World (dont mix MagicDream World and Dream World. they are diferent parks)

Me and my friend just finished a video series on our channel that reviews ALL of the Disney theme parks in SL. It's kinda goofy, and we hope you enjoy that lol, but we don't spoil the parks and we give our opinions on them all and we've been going to Disney parks isl for 4 years!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2645 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.