Physical vehicle limits

Carbon Philter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi again everyone.

I'm still messing with finishing my boatss and have a relatively simple (?) query about the 32 prim limit to physical vehicles.

I know LL recently changed it so the driver doesn't count against the 32 limit, but do passengers also count? Do I have to lose valuable prims to be able to allow other passengers to sit and travel with the driver? My pc isn't powerful enough to test with alts and I haven't enough friends to get them to help test...........  :(

Thanks

Carbon

Really?? So my excuse to prospective purchasers that I couldn't make allowance for passengers is a load of crap??

Oh dear - Carbon scurries off to dig out his copy of Prim Sitter and set up some passenger seat positions.

Thanks for info. Wish there was a central repository for such things - couldn't find anything on Knowledge Base.

Cheers

Carbon

Carbon Philter wrote:

My pc isn't powerful enough to test with alts and I haven't enough friends to get them to help test........... 
:(

Hey, Carbon.  If you need someone to help test a vehicle hit me up inworld.  I've done plenty of vehicle testing in SL and would be happy to be a passenger and/or give feedback.   That goes for any type of vehicle:  cars, planes, boats, or hoverbikes. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.