Wanted! Abit of help with a meeroo "furry"

Kandee Koray

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Woohoo! So ive been wanting to make one for a while, and i want it to be really good, but it wont be like most furrys, itll be abit different, because it wont have a big furry head! What i need tho, is ill make all the skins and textures except for one, little part, that im having trouble with, and its a fur part on the skin, i want it to line up so its seamless like a skin, so what i need is a fur "layer" i can have full perm to apply to the skin, i really dont want to pay more then 1k or so for it, but i can pay, plus id give you the avatars aswell :D below is some concept work i did today, you can see on the skin part the fur, this is concept art, so its photos in sl, but really really really edited. SO IM me inworld please, if intrested as i tend to forget to check here, or if you have an idea or feedback it would also be apreciated. OH almost forgot, the ears and tail are from Chimera, and the paws are smalltime, BUT if its possible theres a sculptor out there who can make some super cheap for me full perm, id really love that :3

winecoatglaconcept.jpeg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4046 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.