Midnight Mania items vanished?

Trin1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A day of two ago I got a couple offline messages in my email because I got items from MM boards and it said to log in to claim the item.

I was too busy to log in untill now and when I did I didn't get any item confirmation boxes.

I (stupidly) deleted the email messages containing the addresses for the MM boards and for the life of me can't remember where they are.

Is there anything I can do?

Also while on the topic of items, is there a quick and easy way to sort through your items, note cards, landmarks, ect and detect/delete duplicates?

Sorry if this is in the wrong section, but it didn't seem like a server or viewer problem and I didn't see a misc. help section.

I think there is a history list in your landmarks tab, i fyou are using viewer 2.x or 3.x series of viewers.

This history might help you, since midnight manias where in the last 24-48 hours (well, depends when you logged one etc.) but you might see a name in there that rings a bell in your mind and you remember them?

Other than that...well, uh, there used to be a website that listed mm boards (the owner had to add a script from the mm creator and sign up or whatever) and..uh, well, you can check there maybe? I can't find the address, I assume the creator might have info on this at his site...I can't remember the name of the company though lol. He is "the lucky chair guy" to me, I remember he 'invented' that....Lucky Industries or something lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.