I purchased new skin, shape, hair, eyes disspears from inventory.

Narya Howlett

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently reactivated my account. I purchased new skin, shape, eyes, hair. Placed them on my avatar. She seemed to be fine and looked great once again. But here is the problem. I logged off. When I logged back on. She rezzed back at the welcome area, as a noob once again. I also get a pop up window asking me if I would like to be male ot female as well. This happens everytime I log on her. I had to stop buying her items due to the fact they all disappear from my iinventory. My inventory is also having issues. Won't load. I tried All kinda of viewers to see if any would help me retrieve my items that I purchased or load my inventory. Nothing worked. Anyone has a suggestion about how I can fix this? Or am I doomed to be a noob forever? LOL! <3 ugh :(

1 answer to this question

How bizarre lol You might need to contact support, but first find somewhere that you can set as your home location & then relog and login direct to your home. If that gets you out of the loop of logging into the welcome area, then clear your cache & relog & see if you can get your inventory to load properly & your avatar to stay as you left it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.