DJS AND Hosts WANTED for Cloud 9 Rock

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We are looking to hire talented rock/metal DJs, hosts, and hostesses for Cloud 9 Rock club.The setting features rooftop club amidst beautiful cityscape design.The music genres for the club includes: Hard rock, metal, alternative rock/metal, classic rock. If you love to ROCK...this is the club you need to work at!. We have a fun relaxed atmosphere.  Planned theme events are held bi-weekly.  We do not pay rates to DJs, but we do offer 100% tips to both DJs and hosts. DJs must voice, have good mike, and use either SAM or Virtual DJ. DJs must also be able to broadcast at a minimum of 128 kps stereo. All hosts are required to post DJ shifts in the SL Events calendar search. We provide detailed instructions for posting daily shifts.  Experience is preferred but if you think you got what it takes, we may provide training for the right person. Must be reliable, we only ask people to dedicate time they are willing to give. 

landmark:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonstone%20Cove/223/155/30

To apply please send a notecard expressing your interest to Tracy Redangel or CHORDS Nirvana. All potential hirees will be scheduled for a 2-hour audition set.

• 4 months later...

Hi there, I noticed you are looking for DJ's. I currently am looking for a new club to DJ at that has a decent crowd at most times. I currently work at Ambrosia, Rez, Onyx, and a few other side jobs. I play a wide variety of music and can play requests as well. If you can give me more information about your club through in world notecard that would be great.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3909 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.